How to USE THE MIX
1. Tip the bread mix into a large bowl. 300g makes 1 loaf.
2. Add 300 millilitres of lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and let is rest for an hour in a warm place, ideally 25C.
4. When the dough has doubled in size tip it into a baking tray lined with lightly oiled baking paper.
5. Massage the top of the dough with a drizzle of water and score with a sharp knife.
6. Bake in a pre-heated fan oven at 230C (240C no fan) for 35-45 minutes.
7. The bread is ready when it is firm underneath and sounds hollow when you tap the base.
8. Remove from the tray and leave to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before cutting.